*Disclaimer: These reviews are my own opinion. I do not work for any company who sells these toys. I do not profit in anyway. They are simply my opinions and experiences. I also do not speak to the safety of any particular toy and am not responsible for your safety when you use a particular toy. I also do not promise that you will have a similar experience to mine. If your opinion or experience is different from mine, please share it in the comments as I am only one person and the more people who comment, the better the review.
Today, I am going to review one of my favorite plugs. It is a bit on the smaller side and has a nice base which makes it more comfortable to wear for longer periods of time, but it is also big enough to let you feel it inside you. It is always my recommendation for anybody who wants to buy their first plug. Of course I am talking about …
Doc Johnson Mood Naughty Anal Plug
This plug comes in 3 different sizes, the one pictured, and the one I have purchased is the medium plug. In terms of size, it is still pretty small, even for a medium plug. It is made out of soft silicone and this particular plug is 3.5′.
I purchased my plug off amazon.ca for about $15 CAD, but I have seen them anywhere from $10-25 depending on where you purchase it.
* The base is long and narrow as opposed to round or square, which allows for a more comfortable fit, easier to sit it with it in and less noticeable than other plugs.
* It is flexible, which allows the plug to move and bend with you, again making it more comfortable for long term wear.
* The silicone material is easy to clean and maintain.
* The plug tapers to a relatively small waist which doesn’t keep you open very wide while it is resting inside you.
* It feels very secure because of the difference between the widest part of the plug and the waist. I have never had this plug slip out of me while wearing/walking with it.
* It is pink!
I have used about 15 different plugs, and none are more comfortable than this on. I don’t think this can be attributed to just one of the pros I listed above, I think it is a combination of all of them.
* Because it is flexible, it can be a bit harder to get in for somebody who isn’t experienced.
* The silicone material seems to absorb the lubricant quicker, making it important to reapply lube more often, especially for long term wear.
* The more experienced user might not feel the plug is big enough for long term wear as the waist is relatively small.
* Because it is so small, I have had this plug pop out during sex/orgasming.
I think the only reason I wouldn’t recommend this plug to somebody would be if they were very experienced. This really is a beginner plug and so somebody who is more experienced may not get as much pleasure or use out of it. That being said, we still use it A LOT.
Like I said, we use this plug a lot. I have worn it in public, used it as a warm up for anal sex, worn it around the house, used it to hold in an enema short term and worn it during sex or playtime.
Would I recommend it to others?
Absolutely. I would and I have, many times. This is the plug I bought for me best friend when she wanted to try anal sex, and it is the plug I have recommended to at least 10 people on getDare. It is a great beginner plug, a comfortable long term plug and one of my go to toys.
Please share your comments and experiences in the comments, especially if they are different from what I have described above, or if I forgot to mention anything. Please also ask any questions, and I will try my best to answer them.